tisdag 9 oktober 2007

Unemployment Office, Greys Anatomy and sister!!

Today has been a chillday, i went to unemployment office, nothing new there, as ussually they dont have crap for me, i know i have to search for J,O,B and i have. but i cant find crap, no one is responsing to my CV´s i mean hey they can atleast say no paperwise or call me so i know.
I talked to Maja today and everything just went fine at the hospital she hade chemo for 4 hours and it went fine, after that she got something mixed with saltwater and meds, even though she havent cept any food in the belly today she pukes all the time, and is constipated but after all that she is fine. I MISS YOU MAJA.....

My sister has been here for 4 days now and even though we talk alot, she watches Medium and i Greys, it is still a grate support to have her here.

Love you Maja
And Love You Sister

Inga kommentarer: